Delta N Series On-Line 3kVA 2700 Watts UPS Tower UPS302N2000B0B6
$1,209.09 Inc GST
The Amplon N Series UPS is a true on-line, double-conversion 1kva UPS, 2kva UPS, or 3kva UPS housed in a compact tower. Double-conversion UPS systems are lighter in weight than other types of UPSs and can regulate output frequency from 50 to 60 hertz. The power-factor correction functions of such systems enable them to draw current from an AC line as smooth sine waves, instead of as pulses. It features significant advantages, including an output power factor of 0.9 and up to 93% AC-AC efficiency for greater energy savings.
Double-conversion UPS systems use less battery power and draw current from the battery without interruption. Built-in batteries provide critical loads with continuous and stable power in the event of a power interruption. Users enjoy nearly ideal electrical output performance and superior power quality.
The Amplon N Series is designed to eliminate disturbances to workstations, POSs, ATMs or home appliances. For longer backup time requirements you can add an external battery pack to enhance availability for critical applications.
- True online double-conversion topology and zero transfer time to battery ensure high reliability.
- Advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processor) controller for fast computation capability and a simplified control circuit for enhanced stability.
- Wide input voltage range allows the UPS to work in harsh electrical environments.
- Generator compatibility ensures continuous and reliable power.
- High input power factor (> 0.99) and low input harmonic distortion (iTHD < 3%) save upstream investment.
- Output power factor up to 0.9 presents a stronger load capacity.
- AC-AC efficiency up to 93% and high efficiency of 91% at 50% load results in marked energy cost savings.
- Compact design saves more space for critical equipment.
- Excellent local communications through LCD display.
- Intelligent battery management maximizes battery performance and sustains battery life.