Tripp Lite Horizontal Switched 10AMP ATS/PDU, LX Platform, 240V Outlets (10x C13), 2x C14 Inlets, 3.6 m Cords, 1U
$1,399.00 Inc GST
Tripp Lite Switched ATS PDU enables redundant power for non-redundant network devices and provides remote power monitoring.
- 8 switched and 2 unswitched 200–240V C13 outlets distribute power to connected equipment
- Built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform interface allows you 24/7 remote access
- Remote power monitoring and control reduces on-site visits and maintenance costs
- Auto Probe for Autonomous Device Management
- Dual 12 ft. input cords with C14 plugs connect to separate primary/secondary power sources
- Mounts horizontally in 1U of space in common 19 in. racks for easy installation
- To enable the Auto Probe feature, this product requires LX firmware update 15.5.2 or later to be installed
- 2-year advanced replacement warranty
Resource & Documentation
Tripp Lite Horizontal Switched ATS PDU with Primary and Secondary Inputs for Power Redundancy
Recommended for data centers, server rooms and network closets, this 1U switched power distribution unit enables redundant A/B power for network devices with single power cords. Dual 3.7-meter input cords with C14 plugs connect to separate primary and secondary mains circuits, backup generators, UPS systems or utility power grids. Plug-lock insert sleeves are included to prevent connected cords from becoming accidentally dislodged. The PDUMH15HVATNET constantly evaluates the power quality of both input sources and maintains continuous power to all outlets as derived from the primary source.
Switches from Primary to Secondary Power Source in Milliseconds
Dynamic solid-state automatic transfer switching (ATS) allows the IEC C13 PDU to switch to the secondary source within 2?5 milliseconds, should the primary source fail or become unstable, to ensure your connected equipment operates without interruption.
An on-board ATS processor prevents switching if the secondary source is unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source.
Switched C13 Outlets Are Individually Controllable for Remote Reboots and Load Shedding
This switched power distribution unit distributes, monitors and manages selectable 200?240V power to equipment in network applications requiring individual outlet control, load shedding and remote monitoring of critical network components. Eight switched C13 outlets (two additional C13 outlets are unswitched) are subject to advanced network control and remote power monitoring, including the ability to turn on, turn off, reboot or lock out power to each outlet. Reducing the frequency of on-site visits can save you money and reduce downtime, thus lowering the PDU?s total cost of ownership.
Check Essential Functions at a Glance
A front-panel digital load meter displays total PDU output current in amps. LEDs indicate on/off status of individual outlets and power status of primary and secondary inputs. An input-voltage select switch lets you toggle between high (220, 230 or 240V) or low (200 or 208V) voltage.
Built-In LX Platform Interface Gives You Unrestricted Remote Access to Your Equipment 24/7
The Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
Reduce Service Calls with Auto Probe Autonomous Device Management
The Auto Probe feature (Firmware 15.5.2 and greater) checks the connectivity status of any networked device and automatically takes one or more user-configured actions if the device fails to respond; actions include outlet reboot, set SNMP traps, SNMP OID sets, and even script execution when used in conjunction with the Tripp Lite PowerAlert Network Shutdown Agent (PANSA).
Easy to Install Horizontally in an EIA-Standard 19 in. Rack
This ATS PDU mounts in 1U of space in 19-inch rack or rack cabinet using the included brackets and hardware.
- Distribute power to mission-critical devices in small data centers, server rooms and wiring closets whose continuous operation is vital
- Remotely manage networking equipment in a large industrial or commercial facility
- Monitor load levels from various servers, switches and other computer network components
|Form Factors Supported||