Eaton 5PX2000iRT 2000VA/1800W 2U Rack/Tower UPS
$1,759.00 Inc GST
The Eaton 5PX provides exceptional efficiency, manageability and metering capabilities for IT managers.
Ideal for protecting
- Storage devices
- The new graphical LCD display provides clear information on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen (in seven languages). Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available with easy-to-use navigation keys.
- For the first time in the industry, the 5PX can meter energy consumption right down to the managed outlet groups. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software Suite.
- Load segment control enables prioritized shutdowns of nonessential equipment to maximize battery runtime for critical devices. Load segment control can also be used to remotely reboot locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
- The 5PX offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra Mini-Slot for an optional communication card (including SNMP/Web card or relay contact card). Eaton’s Intelligent Power® Software Suite compatible with all major OS including virtualization software such as VMware and Hyper-V is included with each UPS.
Availability and Flexibility
- The 5PX comes in a rack/tower convertible cabinet - pedestal and rail kits are included with all models at no extra charge.
- Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that only recharges the battery when necessary, so the battery experiences less corrosion and service life is prolonged by up to 50%.
- Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down connected equipment. With an optional, hot-swap maintenance bypass module, you can even replace the entire UPS.
- There is also the possibility to add more runtime with up to four external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary. The additional battery modules are automatically recognized by the UPS.
Performance and Efficiency
- With an optimized electrical design, the 5PX can provide up to 99% efficiency, reducing cooling and utility costs.
- With a power factor of 0.9, the 5PX delivers more real output power. It powers more servers than other UPSs with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors. The 5PX is compatible with all modern IT equipment.
- When operating in battery mode the 5PX provides a high-quality output waveform for any sensitive equipment connected, such as active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
Rating (VA/W): 2000VA/1800W
Format: RT2U (Rack/Tower 2U)
Technology: Line-Interactive High Frequency (Pure Sinewave, Booster + Fader)
Input voltage and frequency ranges without using batteries: 160V-294V (adjustable to 150V-294V) 47 to 70 Hz (50 Hz system), 56.5 to 70 Hz (60 Hz system), 40 Hz in low-sensitivity mode
Output voltage and frequency 230 V (+6/-10 %) (Adjustable to 200V / 208V / 220V / 230V / 240V), 50/60 Hz +/- 0.1 % (autosensing)
Input: 1 IEC C14 (10 A) socket
Outputs: 8 IEC C13 (10 A)
Remotely controlled sockets: 2 groups of 2 x IEC C13 (10 A)
Additional outputs with Hot Swap MBP: 4 AUS 10A + 1 IEC 16A sockets or 6 IEC 10 A sockets or terminal blocks (HW version)
Additional outputs with FlexPDU: 6 AUS 10A + 1 IEC 16A sockets or 12 IEC 10 A sockets
Batteries - Typical backup times for 50 and 70% load*
5PX: 16/9 mins
5PX + 1 EBM: 66/39 mins
5PX + 4 EBM: 231/138 mins
Battery management: ABM® & Temperature compensated charging method (user selectable), Automatic battery test, deep
discharge protection, automatic recognition of external battery units
Communication ports: 1 USB port + 1 RS232 serial port and relay contacts (USB and RS232 ports cannot be used simultaneously) + 1 mini terminal block for remote ON/OFF and Remote Power Off
Communications card slots: 1 Mini Slot for Network Card-MS, Relay Card-MS and Network & Modbus Card-MS connectivity cards
Operating conditions, standards and approvals
Operating temperature: 0 to 40°C
Noise Level: < 45 dBA
Performance - Safety – EMC: IEC/EN 62040-1-1 (Safety), IEC/EN 62040-2 (EMC), IEC/EN 62040-3 (Performance), C-Tick
Approvals: CE, CB report, TÜV
Dimensions W x D x H / Weight
UPS Dimensions (mm): 441 x 522 x 86.2 (2U)
UPS Weight (kg): 28.5 kg
Dimensions of EBM: same as UPS
Weight of the EBM: 32.8 kg
Customer Service & Support
Warranty: 3 years
* Runtimes are shown at 0.7 power factor. Backup times are approximate and may vary with equipment, configuration, battery age, temperature, etc.