Eaton 9PX2000iRTAU 2000VA/1800W Rack/Tower UPS
$2,891.00 Inc GST
• 9PX 2kVA UPS is designed to provide 0.9 power factor powering more servers with equivalent VA ratings and lower power factors.
• Energy Star qualified, the 9PX provides the highest efficiency level to reduce energy and cooling costs.
• Double conversion topology. The Eaton 9PX constantly monitors power conditions and regulates voltage and frequency.
• With a versatile Rack/Tower form factor.
Ideal for protecting
- Storage devices
Availability and Flexibility
• 9PX 2000 is available in RT2U format (optimized for rack mounting), pedestal and rail kits are included with all models.
• The internal bypass allows service continuity in case of internal fault, for easy replacement of the UPS.
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique that extends battery life by up to 50%.
• More runtime can be added with up to 4 external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems for hours if necessary.
• The graphical LCD provides clear information on the UPS's status and measurements on a single screen. Enhanced configuration capabilities are also available.
• 9PX can meter energy consumption right down to the managed outlet groups. kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton Intelligent Power Software.
• Load segment control enables prioritized shutdown of non-essential equipment to maximize battery runtime for critical devices.
• 9PX offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot for an optional communication card. Eaton's Intelligent Power Software seamlessly integrates with leading virtualization environments and cloud orchestrations tools.
Rating (VA/W) 2000VA/1800W
Technology: On-line double conversion with Power Factor Correction (PFC) system
Nominal voltage: 200/208/220/230/240V
Input voltage range: 176-276V without derating (up to 100-276V with derating)
Input frequency range: 40-70Hz, 50/60Hz auto-selection, frequency converter mode
Efficiency: up to 93% in online mode (up to 98% in Hi-efficiency mode)
Input: (1) IEC C14 (10A)
Outputs: (4) IEC 13 ( 10A) + (2) AUS GPO (10A)
Switched Outlet Group: 2 outlet groups
Switched Outlet: (2) IEC C13 (10A) + (2) AUS GPO (10A)
Typical backup times (minutes)*: 540W / 900W / 1800W
9PX 2000: 23 / 12 / 4
9PX 2000 + 1 EBM: 114 / 65 / 29
9PX 2000 + 4 EBM: 453 / 261 / 118
Battery management: ABM® & Temperature-compensated charging method (user selectable), Automatic battery test, deep discharge protection, automatic recognition of external battery units
Communication ports: 1 USB port + 1 serial RS232 port + 1 mini-terminal block for remote ON/OFF + 1 mini-terminal block for Remote Power Off + 1 mini-terminal block for Output relay
Communication slot: 1 slot for Network-MS card, ModBus-MS or Relay-MS cards
Operating conditions, standards and approvals
Operating temperature: 0 to 40°C
Typical Noise: level 40dB
Safety: IEC/EN 62040-1, UL 1778, CSA 22.2
EMC: IEC/EN 62040 -2 , FCC Class B, CISPR22 Class B
Approvals & Markings: CE /CB report (TUV) / cULus / EAC / RCM / KC / Energy Star
Dimensions H x W x D in mm/Weight
UPS 2U version: 86,5*440*605/27.4kg
EBM 2U version: 86,5*440*605/39.2kg
Customer Service and Support
Warranty: 3 years
* Backup times are approximate and may vary with equipment, configuration, battery age, temperature etc.